Dear Phelps Community Center Patron,
First, let me start by saying thank you for your previous support of the Phelps Community Center. This year we are celebrating our 12th year because of your involvement!
The Phelps Community Center enriches the lives of so many people in our community. The programs and facility that we provide are made possible by the generous support of community members and businesses. Without that assistance, we wouldn’t be able to serve on average 2400 people per week in our community.
This past year we were able to provide some new programs including youth Fall soccer, grew previous programs, obtained new equipment for our fitness center, and made a few staff members full time. Take a look at some of what we is offered. We’ve had a very busy year!
- Before & After School Program- Ages 5-12 (105 children)
- Teen After School Program- Ages 11-18
- AAU Boys Basketball 12U
- Dance Classes- Age 2-18
- Youth Volleyball- Grades 3-6
- Annual Harvest Festival (Free, Fall, Fun!)
- Mustang Rally of the Finger Lakes
- Boy’s and Girl’s Youth Basketball Camp
- Boy’s and Girl’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Girl’s K – 6 Lacrosse
- Tiny Tots Kickball – Ages 3 – 6
- Fall Youth Soccer Boy’s
- All Star Lacrosse Grades 3 – 6
- Men’s Basketball
- Men’s Basketball (for Seniors)
- Fitness Classes for Seniors
- Indoor Cycling Classes
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Casino Night
- Phelps Hometown Christmas (Free, Family Fun!)
- Free printing and computer lab
- Free Game Room
- Free Open Gym Use
- Community Education Classes (monthly)
- Free Meeting space for non-profits & public meetings
- Information Center to the Community
- Rental Space
In 2017, we plan to focus on providing more fitness equipment and updating the appearance of the Fitness Center, upgrading the game room, and increasing quality on programming. We also plan to add staffing, add volunteers and add community education classes that are low or no cost. Most of the above is not possible without your involvement. Please check out our Facebook page (search Phelps Community Center) and see all we have to offer because of your support.
Every donation makes a difference, regardless of size. Please consider making a financial commitment to support the Phelps Community Center. We have made it even easier to make a donation. You can now make your donation via credit card for a one-time payment or set up a recurring monthly donation with your credit card.
Thank you in advance for your commitment to support the efforts of The Phelps Community Center in continuing to make a difference in our community. Please return your donation form on the back of this letter in the enclosed envelope. Your donation is tax-deductable. We hope you have a wonderful 2017!
Janie Burgess, Executive Director
Eric Bengston, President of the Board
Phelps Community Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
Please click to download a Donation Form