We are proud to offer a large variety of sports & recreational programs that bring the entire Phelps community together!
KICKBALL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS Ages 4-6 (Child MUST be 4 years old as of May 1, 2017) COST: $25.00 per Player Season runs from May 8TH until June 14TH Two nights a week only First two weeks are practices After that it will be One practice one game a week. Registrations for Tiny Tots […]
Registration for the Girls Lacrosse Program is open until March 17th Season Runs April-Beginning of June,2017. COST: Kindergarteners: $40.00 1ST and 2ND Graders: $50.00 3rd – 4TH Graders: $50.00 5TH -6TH Graders: $50.00 Equipment Needed: K-2 Graders Need: Stick Cleats 3rd-6TH Graders Need: Goggles Cleats Stick *Kindergarten league is a skills and drills instructional development […]
Class Fees: See schedule below for 1st class rates Additional 30 minute classes are $15.00 per month per class Additional 45 minute classes are $25.00 per month per class Bright Beginnings and PCC School Age Program families receive a $5 off class discount. Wednesday Saturday Hip Hop for Tykes Ages 4-6 4:30 – 5:00pm […]
Please call the Phelps Community Center office at (315) 548-8484 for the open gym schedule.
Sports & Recreation Activities
For more information about any of the following sports and recreation activities, please contact Bill Krise at (315) 548-8484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Basketball League for Men (18+) costs $200/team. Registration is open until June 27th.
- Winter Basketball League for Men has 2 divisions: one for ages 18-34 and another for men 35 and older. The seasons begins in early January and runs through the end of March.
- PCC Elite Hoops, an AAU program for 5th and 6th graders, is a traveling tournament team that will be facing some of the best competition in upstate New York.
- Girls’ Lacrosse
- Boys’ All Star Lacrosse teams.
- Youth Soccer Camp is for both boys and girls in 1st through 6th grade, and will take place on Tuesday through Friday during April break.
- Youth Fall Soccer League is a recreational league working on skill and drill and in game play.