We are proud to offer a large variety of sports & recreational programs that bring the entire Phelps community together!
Please click to download and print the Boys and Girls Basketball Camp Registration Form
Improvisation, ad-lib, monologues, and theatre vocabulary will be taught. Mini plays and a classroom presentation will take place. Click to download the Drama Club Registration Form Session 1 starts on October 3rd and runs through December 20th. Session 2 starts January 9th and runs through May 9th. Class Times: K-2nd Tuesday 3:45-4:30pm 3rd-5th Wednesday 3:45-4:30pm 6th & […]
Please click to download & print the: 2017-18 Dance Registration Form Class Fees: See schedule below for 1st class rates Additional 30 minute classes are $15.00 per month per class Additional 45 minute classes are $25.00 per month per class PCC Child Care Program families receive a $5 off discount. Early Registration – Registration form returned […]
Come join the all star lacrosse team for boys in 5th & 6th grade or 3rd & 4th grade. Tryouts on August 12th from 10AM-12pm. Click to download the Finger Lakes Falcons Registration Form For more information, please contact Bill at (315) 548-8484 or email@example.com
Please click here to download and print the Girls Lacrosse Camp registration form.
Please click here to download and print the Fall Soccer League Registration Form.
KICKBALL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS Ages 4-6 (Child MUST be 4 years old as of May 1, 2017) COST: $25.00 per Player Season runs from May 8TH until June 14TH Two nights a week only First two weeks are practices After that it will be One practice one game a week. Registrations for Tiny Tots […]
Please call the Phelps Community Center office at (315) 548-8484 for the open gym schedule, or check the most recent Fitness Center Calendar for availability.
Sports & Recreation Activities
For more information about any of the following sports and recreation activities, please contact Bill Krise at (315) 548-8484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Basketball League for Men (18+) costs $200/team. Registration is open until June 27th.
- Winter Basketball League for Men has 2 divisions: one for ages 18-34 and another for men 35 and older. The seasons begins in early January and runs through the end of March.
- PCC Elite Hoops, an AAU program for 5th and 6th graders, is a traveling tournament team that will be facing some of the best competition in upstate New York.
- Girls’ Lacrosse
- Boys’ All Star Lacrosse teams.
- Youth Soccer Camp is for both boys and girls in 1st through 6th grade, and will take place on Tuesday through Friday during April break.
- Youth Fall Soccer League is a recreational league working on skill and drill and in game play.