We are proud to offer a large variety of sports & recreational programs that bring the entire Phelps community together!
Please click here to download & print the 2017-18 Dance Registration Form Class Fees: See schedule below for 1st class rates Additional 30 minute classes are $15.00 per month per class Additional 45 minute classes are $25.00 per month per class PCC Child Care Program families receive a $5 off discount. Tuesday Wednesday Hip Hop for […]
Come join the all star lacrosse team for boys in 5th & 6th grade or 3rd & 4th grade. Tryouts on August 12th from 10AM-12pm. Click to download the Finger Lakes Falcons Registration Form For more information, please contact Bill at (315) 548-8484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to download and print the Girls Lacrosse Camp registration form.
Please click here to download and print the Fall Soccer League Registration Form.
KICKBALL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS Ages 4-6 (Child MUST be 4 years old as of May 1, 2017) COST: $25.00 per Player Season runs from May 8TH until June 14TH Two nights a week only First two weeks are practices After that it will be One practice one game a week. Registrations for Tiny Tots […]
Registration for the Girls Lacrosse Program is open until March 17th Season Runs April-Beginning of June,2017. COST: Kindergarteners: $40.00 1ST and 2ND Graders: $50.00 3rd – 4TH Graders: $50.00 5TH -6TH Graders: $50.00 Equipment Needed: K-2 Graders Need: Stick Cleats 3rd-6TH Graders Need: Goggles Cleats Stick *Kindergarten league is a skills and drills instructional development […]
Please call the Phelps Community Center office at (315) 548-8484 for the open gym schedule, or check the most recent Fitness Center Calendar for availability.
Sports & Recreation Activities
For more information about any of the following sports and recreation activities, please contact Bill Krise at (315) 548-8484 or email@example.com
- Summer Basketball League for Men (18+) costs $200/team. Registration is open until June 27th.
- Winter Basketball League for Men has 2 divisions: one for ages 18-34 and another for men 35 and older. The seasons begins in early January and runs through the end of March.
- PCC Elite Hoops, an AAU program for 5th and 6th graders, is a traveling tournament team that will be facing some of the best competition in upstate New York.
- Girls’ Lacrosse
- Boys’ All Star Lacrosse teams.
- Youth Soccer Camp is for both boys and girls in 1st through 6th grade, and will take place on Tuesday through Friday during April break.
- Youth Fall Soccer League is a recreational league working on skill and drill and in game play.