The 2016 Arts in the Park will take place on:
Saturday August 6, 2016- 10AM until 6PM
@Methodist Park, Main St. in Phelps NY 14532 from
Important Information for Vendors
Booth: $50/10’x10′ space
Double Space: $100/20’x10′ space
Vendors will set up from 7am until 10am on Saturday, August 6th at Methodist Park, Main St. in Phelps NY 14532.
Click here to download and print the 2016 Arts in the Park Application and send with a check, OR fill out the online application at the end of this page and mail a check to:
Phelps BDTC / Arts in the Park
PO Box 31
Phelps NY 14532
*Checks will be cashed upon acceptance of your application.
- Send in four images of your work: three of your images should show close-ups of your recent work plus one image of your booth set up.
- Photos or websites are acceptable. Samples of work will not be returned.
- Email electronic images to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload in the application below.
- Cancellations must be made in writing; cancellations after July 18, 2016 are not refundable.
- You may only display and sell items in the category in which you are entered. All work must be consistent with the images you submitted.
- You must be the hands-on-creator of everything you are selling.
- The following will not be eligible for exhibition at the Arts in the Park event:
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Kits or buy/sell goods, including arts and crafts supplies
- You must provide your own display equipment, set up your equipment, and personally attend your exhibit for all hours that the show is open. (See hours above.)
- You will be set up outside and you need to be prepared for any weather. Tie down your booth and provide your own leveling of your set-up.
- Electric will not be provided.
- No smoking will be allowed in the vendor booths.
- It is understood that your area shall be cleaned after close of business and during business hours as required.
- Agreements will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- Phelps Sauerkraut Weekend/Arts in the Park will not be held responsible for damage to vendor’s materials or property due to theft, adverse weather conditions, or improper set-ups.
As an exhibitor, I agree to comply with the rules and regulations of this event. That, in consideration of my application being accepted, I intend to be legally bound; that I do hereby, for myself and my heirs, executers, administrator, successors, and assign release and forever discharge any and all rights and claims for damages which I may have or hereafter accrue to me the Town and Village of Phelps, the Phelps Business Development and Tourism Council, the Phelps Sauerkraut Weekend Committee, the Phelps Fire Department and the Phelps Ambulance Inc., United Church of Phelps, officers, volunteers, members and board of directors for any and all damages, losses, and injuries sustained to me and/or my property wile on the Phelps Sauerkraut Weekend grounds. I hereby agree to indemnify hold harmless and defend the aforementioned entities from any claim of action for property damage, personal injury, and/or wrongful death. I attest that I am physically fit and am responsible for my own actions.