In it’s 50th year, the Phelps Sauerkraut Weekend 20k is the 2nd oldest race in New York State!!! Both the 5k and 20k courses are USATF Certified.
Saturday August 6, 2016
Phelps Community Center
8 Banta St.
Phelps, NY 14532
- 20K: Registration 6AM, race starts at 8AM. Early start at 7AM for those who run a 12 minute mile or slower. Pre-registration* $40 (or $45/day of race)
- 5K: Registration 7AM, race starts at 9AM. Pre-registration* $30 (or $35/day of race.)
*Pre-registration due by 4PM on August 1, 2016.
Participants will receive a timing chip, post-race food, and a can of silver floss sauerkraut. Register by July 8th to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- Finisher medals for all 5k & 20k participants
- Ribbons for overall male/female and Top 3 in 5 year age groups. (20k & 5k)
- Register Online: runsignup.com
- Register by mail: Download and print the 2016 Sauerkraut Weekend 5k & 20k Registration Form
The New 5K Map below. To download a pdf file of it please click here.
The Phelps Sauerkraut 20 K map. To download a pdf file of it please click here.