Every month throughout 2015, the Phelps Chamber of Commerce is shining the spotlight on a member to be honored as Woman Owned Business of the Month. Just in time for the holiday shopping season, that special recognition is given to a charming gift shop specializing in crafts, antiques, and collectibles.
The Robin’s Nest, co-founded by Bev & Tom Cheney with Robin Uvegas, carries a variety of unique gifts ranging from classic gifts (such as candles, tarts and tart warmers), seasonal items and collectibles to truly one-of-a-kind re-purposed items, antiques, and primitives, Thomas Kinkade paintings, as well as local arts and crafts carried on consignment.
To learn more about The Robin’s Nest, stop in at 3 Church St. in Downtown Phelps. They are open Thursday & Friday from 2PM to 5PM, and Saturday from 10AM to 3PM.You can also follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Robins-Nest-At-Kinkade-Gallery-1442776879337127/
To learn more about the included benefits of a Phelps Chamber of Commerce membership, please visit PhelpsNY.com/chamber-of-commerce or call (315) 548-5481.
Other Things Happening in Phelps This November:
Click here to read all about What’s Happening in Phelps this November_2015
- The Phelps Food Cupboard is seeking donations, turkeys are especially needed. For more information, please call 315-651-0534.
- New at Water Side Wine Bar: beer tasting every Tuesday starting at 5PM!
- Co-ed recreational volleyball league will begin at the Phelps Community Center on November 3rd. (Click here for the details.)
- Fat Boy’s, under new ownership, will be hosting Business After Hours at Crafty Ales (2 Exchange St., Phelps) on November 10th.
- Shop local at the Holiday Business Expo, held on (Saturday) November 14th at the former Arts Center (15 Church St., Phelps)
- and more!
The Phelps Chamber of Commerce e-newsletter goes out on the first of every month and includes a list of upcoming events in the community. If you’d like to subscribe, please do so at http://phelpsny.com/chamber-of-commerce/