It is the sole responsibility of the Sauerkraut Royalty and their parents to do the following tasks. They have the full support of the Sauerkraut Weekend Committee and the Phelps BDTC office.
- Build a Float for Sauerkraut Weekend
- Find Cars for Sulfur Springs Parade
- Receive donations for parade float decorating and candy to throw.
- Write a Thank You to each of the Merchants and locals that donate their time, money or supplies towards activities.
- Ensure royalty is at each of the events listed on their schedule.
Schedule of Events
- Coronation Celebration: TBD at Redfield Park
- Sauerkraut Weekend Kiddie Parade: Thursday, August 3rd at 6pm starting at Redfield Park
- Sauerkraut Weekend Parade: Saturday, August 5th – line up at 3pm
- Sauerkraut Weekend Cake Cutting Ceremony: Saturday, August 5th 7 pm at Pavillon at Grounds